Gaming thread

Can't they just go back to their day job of lecturing us about politics and the economy?

I honestly don't give a fuck about this. I don't watch the new woke shows or movies and, when I do, I still play old video games. I hope this hits woke actors hard in their pocketbooks, even though the ones lecturing us on social issues and politics are those who are already absurdly wealthy.

Last edited:
SAG-AFTRA reached a tentative deal with the studios and then announced this strike. They are "striking" (I crack me up) while the iron's hot.

I have no problem in general with a strike, but the demands. One thing SAG-AFTRA wanted was a guaranteed number of writers "in the writing room." On the payroll. Paying for people you may not need.

The UAW is in the news with their strike. Fuck it, boys and girls, you helped ruin Detroit, what's this about? HAHAHAHA! One of their demands?

40 hours of pay for a 32 hour work week.

There's a reason other unions hate the UAW and postal workers.

Anywho, gamers being idiots, just to prove they are right:

And the Redditor comments are stupid, but you expect nothing less there.

SAG-AFTRA reached a tentative deal with the studios and then announced this strike. They are "striking" (I crack me up) while the iron's hot.

I have no problem in general with a strike, but the demands. One thing SAG-AFTRA wanted was a guaranteed number of writers "in the writing room." On the payroll. Paying for people you may not need.

The UAW is in the news with their strike. Fuck it, boys and girls, you helped ruin Detroit, what's this about? HAHAHAHA! One of their demands?

Gamer1: I was an actual pilot for 25yrs in [pick an aircraft].
Gamer2: That doesn't prove anything about your claims.
Gamer1: Oh yeah? Here is my highly classified material on the matter! You've been owned!

No more bribes, honey pots, etc...just troll military pilots on game forums and they will spill all the secrets!

Gamer1: I was an actual pilot for 25yrs in [pick an aircraft].
Gamer2: That doesn't prove anything about your claims.
Gamer1: Oh yeah? Here is my highly classified material on the matter! You've been owned!

No more bribes, honey pots, etc...just troll military pilots on game forums and they will spill all the secrets!
We kicked a guy out of the 160th for that very thing. I think I posted about it years ago here on the board.

That's what, the 9th time this year or something, just to make it even more ridiculous.

They went all fortnite on it and some of the new player skins are just fucking dumb. It's turned into pay to win.

Ooof....Bungie/ Sony after repeatedly stating the merger wouldn't cause layoffs...yeah, the hammer just dropped. Cuts across all of the departments. People have already started leaking about poor management decisions and poor management in general. The last major update was also pushed from Feb. 2024 to June. Marathon, Bungie's new IP, was also kicked to the right.

Destiny 2's final season will now last almost 7 months.

Game studios in general are chopping people left and right. Epic smoked about 16% of its staff a little while ago.

Back