Gaming thread

Hey man.... Next thing you know, you'll be complaining about if I go multivector mode on dat ass.... I actually had someone complain about that, because they couldn't figure out which one to target to actually kill ME. LOL

Good fight.

Apparently good enough to make it into the news...

h3AF4B782.jpg

I tried playing Battlefield 3 with my nephew a few days ago on a ps3... shit man the graphics are fantastic. After approx an hour of full on surround sound, I was coming down with combat stress... the young fella kicked my arse good style. :wall: I think Battlefield 4 is due soon too... im just wondering what you guys think of it.

Apparently good enough to make it into the news...

View attachment 9525

Rabble rabble.

Ke4 and I did a fleet only grudge match of sorts yesterday, Us and 2 other fleetmates vs another fleet only team of four. Our lead guy had a game plan bla bla bla but prepare to lose these guys are good.. ok, whatever let's fucking do this.

I guess they didn't understand what exactly they were bringing into the fight. It was a rout, pure and simple. Fucking. Decimated.

This is cute, it really is. A bunch of haters who consider a microwave to be alien technology are calling us "nerds" and "dorks." Cute. Look, why don't you guys go back to your day jobs working on the Obamacare website and leave this thread in peace?

Don't you have one of those wolf teeshirts to wash or something?

Awesome game. What part are you at?

Hey - I bought it the day it came out and played non-stop for a week. And then I got super busy in life with new job, and new business, and tricks and hoes, etc. I picked it up again like 2 days ago, and was like.. how could I ever leave you??

I just got to Jackson, Wyoming. Literally right after the Henry and Sam scene .. (sad face)

Anyone playing BF4 yet? Pretty awesome so far, except for the crashing every other game.

Yeah, I've been blasting noobs in BF4 too. Seems like most of these gamers don't have much situational awareness though... so easy to flank or ambush them.

I get pretty tired when it crashes every other game though, so I usually stop playing because of that. Should be a fix coming sometime tomorrow though. Not sure how much it'll improve, but let's see...

The crashing was driving me crazy yesterday. Had fun in spite of the flaws though, hopefully tonight I will have better luck.

Anyone try commander mode yet? My level isn't high enough yet.

For those that like cold ward style RTS games I though this would be a cool little cut scene from the game World in Conflict, it is after the Soviet invasion of New York and you are tasked with retaking it...

Back