Glock 43X and Glock 48

I’m able to anticipate my being in permissible environments, so shoulder rigs have worked. However, I feel the same way about the 43, it’s a BUG. I’ve never carried anything concealed larger than a Colt Defender, too heavy for my liking though. For these reasons I’m intrigued about a full sized IWB carry, what is your IWB weapon? I like my G17 but it seems like a lot of pistol for IWB.

I’m trying to avoid more holsters being added to the holster dustbin. So, thanks again for your input.

My shoulder rig for my full size SA Milspec 1911. In summer I'll put a large lightweight shirt over it, unbuttoned. It works.

I carried a Ruger Speed Six .357 for almost 20 years in a Bianchi slapdraw butt-down shoulder rig. I just prefer shoulder rigs. But I can put that 1911 in my back jeans pocket, pull my t-shirt down over it and not print.

On the subject of Glocks, just FYSA, Glock is making Blue Label pricing open to all honorably discharged vets between now (started Memorial Day) and Veteran's Day. It's ordinarily only open to AD and reserves (for military, certain first responders also qualify), the Salute to Veterans program opens it to anyone honorably discharged.

If GSSF pricing is any indicator (it normally is), 43X and 48 will be under $400.

GLOCK Blue Label Program

On the subject of Glocks, just FYSA, Glock is making Blue Label pricing open to all honorably discharged vets between now (started Memorial Day) and Veteran's Day. It's ordinarily only open to AD and reserves (for military, certain first responders also qualify), the Salute to Veterans program opens it to anyone honorably discharged.

If GSSF pricing is any indicator (it normally is), 43X and 48 will be under $400.

GLOCK Blue Label Program
Well, now I don't have any excuse not to get one.

Or two.

Damn you Glock!! Okay, I had squirrelled away money from selling my G26 and adding to it as I could, so the missus wouldn't know.

I pre-ordered it on blue label and picking it up Monday July 22nd. I was called yesterday advising it is already in, but no one is allowed to sell them till the official release date of July 22nd.

Pictures to come.

Damn you Glock!! Okay, I had squirrelled away money from selling my G26 and adding to it as I could, so the missus wouldn't know.

I pre-ordered it on blue label and picking it up Monday July 22nd. I was called yesterday advising it is already in, but no one is allowed to sell them till the official release date of July 22nd.

Pictures to come.

May I ask what you didn't like about the g26?

I liked the G26...but the grip really didn't fit my hand well and was just too fat for what I was going to be using it for, hot weather off duty/ concealed carry and ankle carry.

Last edited:
I'm a bit on the fence about the G26, I'm probably just more ignorant of its competitors. It is a bit chubby, but it definitely conceals well. Only real problem is that I like the 10+2 mags for the extra grip, but at that point I might as well carry something else, size wise.

Back