Gobble 🇹🇷Gobble 🦃

Well, I was planning on having a horde of 13+ hungry West Point cadets descend on my house. Because of local COVID restrictions that limit social gatherings, we were going to do dinner in two shifts so that no one had to get "voted off the island" (awkward!!). However, upon further review, our chain of command made the tough call to eliminate the Thanksgiving gatherings altogether. I understand why they made that decision and I'm not upset about, but I know many cadets (who are already stuck on campus for Turkey Day) were REALLY looking forward to at least being able to get some normalcy by having Thanksgiving dinner with their sponsors.

So, it looks like I'm cooking up a whole bunch of turkey that I bought for 13+ people, and having lots of leftovers :)

I;ll have some thanks Sir.

Happy turkey day all! I’m forgoing the big dinner to fly to Cleveland (on purpose) to see about 75% of my family, watch THE Ohio State mollywhop ❌ichigan on Saturday #TheGame , then see Tom Brady play (bucket list) live in Cleveland on Sunday.

Also- traveling on Thanksgiving is nice as shit. Really dead.

You're a month and a half late...

Mr Bean Turkey GIF

Back