Not Work Safe Happy Holidays

Komatz

Verified Military
May be posting into the wrong spot. But just wanted to say to everyone to have a Happy Holiday. To those deployed know you are being thought of & wishing you were home with your family. To all the family we are & always will be for Serving our Great Country at one point or another Be Blessed, Be Loved, Be Safe, Support our Brothers and Sisters & when you can pay alittle forward.

Take care

Merry Christmas everyone! I am already one beer and two eggnogs with rum into a very long evening with a shitload of family...more to follow...

About dozen eggnogs (with rum), 10 beers, three hard ciders, and 4 shots of bourbon.... And a partridge in a freaking pear tree....

So thanks to my eight shot of bourbon, in addition to what was previously posted, I told my mother-in-law she is a feckless bitch....I have done my job, ladies and gentlemen, Devildoc out....

Now that my abhorrent behavior has caused my in-laws to leave early, I can say with full sincerity and a full heart, Merry Christmas to my colleagues in and out of uniform and to everyone on this board....

Back