Not Work Safe Happy Holidays

Now that my abhorrent behavior has caused my in-laws to leave early, I can say with full sincerity ....

... "I'll be sleeping in the dog house for the rest of the winter"... :ROFLMAO:

Merry christmas brothers/sisters. At work now, off for xmas day. Gonna tear up some coquito with my queen.

Received some of this from a coworker this year, haven't tried it yet, though.

LL

Merry Christmas to all!

...and an extra special one to any enemy within 3500 meters.48798BD3-D6D9-4428-AD2B-FA0E724200D4.jpeg

Could not let the Christmas Thread go out without something that I watch every year. Ths scene from the In Excelsis Deo episode of West Wing.
I always appreciated the respect that the writers of the show gave the military.

After reading through the script, the Pentagon was very touched by the handling of the story line dealing with the death of a homeless veteran of the Korean conflict. In fact, they were so impressed that they gave the show access to film at Arlington National Cemetery, (ANC is administered by the U.S. Army Military District of Washington). The Department of Defense then supplied the Marine Honor Guard and chaplain, and set up the whole funeral. During the funeral scene, all persons in uniform are members of the U.S. Armed Forces, performing their actual roles in a military funeral. Richard Schiff has said that it was such a powerful and moving story, that after every take, he broke down and cried.

The fourth man in the funeral scene at Arlington Cemetery was John C. Metzler Jr., then-superintendant of Arlington National Cemetary, portraying himself.

The West Wing: The White House & Real Life

Could not let the Christmas Thread go out without something that I watch every year. Ths scene from the In Excelsis Deo episode of West Wing.
I always appreciated the respect that the writers of the show gave the military.

Thanks for posting that. Powerful.

Never watched this show, but that was impressive.

LL

Back