Hello

paper1000

Unverified
How many of you guys currently in Special Forces made it without the wonderful help of this website?

Lots of members of this website were in Special Forces/ SOF before this website began. However, you can see in some of the threads such as the "Sit-Rep" Thread, lots of members have entered into SOF with the help of this website.

Thank you, i will check out the "Sit-Rep" Thread. i just feel like a piece of shit asking for help. I feel like maybe i should do this on my own, and if cant, i cant.

I'm not SOF, Military by any means, but don't feel like a POS for asking for help. Everyone needs help at some point. We are blessed to have resources like this site and the Internet, previous generations never had stuff like this at their fingertips, they were just told where to be and when to be there and they did it. Good luck in whatever your journey is sir.

I was on this site for five years before I graduated the Q Course. I checked the site pretty regularly, but I doubt I even posted more than five times in that period.

My point is, if you put in some work to search, read, and lurk, there is more than likely no legit question you have that hasn't already been answered.

There is no help you will get on this site that's going to magically make anything easier. At the end of the day, you're still gonna have to do the rucks, find your points, carry the downed pilot, and drink from the fire hydrant.

Thank you for that response. I have gotten allot useful information off this site already and it is 100% on me.

Thank you, i will check out the "Sit-Rep" Thread. i just feel like a piece of shit asking for help. I feel like maybe i should do this on my own, and if cant, i cant.
Step back.. take a deep cleansing breath. There now, clear your thoughts for just a moment.
Pay heed to @DeadZeppelin, his words are golden. Just look around and really take the time to utilize the search function.
Everyone here was at one time or another in pretty much the same position. That you are in now.
Just my .02

Step back.. take a deep cleansing breath. There now, clear your thoughts for just a moment.
Pay heed to @DeadZeppelin, his words are golden. Just look around and really take the time to utilize the search function.
Everyone here was at one time or another in pretty much the same position. That you are in now.
Just my .02
I will, thank you for the response.

Back