Injury index?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecycledUsername

Unverified
ITT common selection stress injuries
I did a word search and didn't find anything relevant in the catalog. So I read a post from a green poster here several weeks ago, that said something to the effect of finishing the last phase with a fractured/severely sprained ankle (idr). My question is, disregarding the first and obvious answer of 'seek a doctor's, what common injuries should actually compel a hopeful candidate to recycle for medical reasons (what injuries pose to great of a threat of permanent damage that will kill SF aspirations), and what theoretically serious injuries can be feasibly powered through? Any stories in this vein? Speak on it or debunk it if you disagree with the thought entirely

Why does your avatar say "Airborne Qualified"? Your profile says "Enlisted, waiting to ship."

ITT common selection stress injuries
I did a word search and didn't find anything relevant in the catalog. So I read a post from a green poster here several weeks ago, that said something to the effect of finishing the last phase with a fractured/severely sprained ankle (idr). My question is, disregarding the first and obvious answer of 'seek a doctor's, what common injuries should actually compel a hopeful candidate to recycle for medical reasons (what injuries pose to great of a threat of permanent damage that will kill SF aspirations), and what theoretically serious injuries can be feasibly powered through? Any stories in this vein? Speak on it or debunk it if you disagree with the thought entirely

Are you kidding me?

Review my comments in your intro thread again....and then fix the avatar before you post again.

https://shadowspear.com/vb/threads/hello-folks.30995/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back