Introduction

easternfronts

Unverified
Hello ShadowSpear!

I joined this community for the opportunity to learn and prepare myself for a future enlistment for the Air Force as a PJ or an O.S.I. Agent.
With intentions to enlist after 2019, I am taking my time to focus on my growth.
Starting from the ground up (I am not a natural athlete) I am retraining my body and mind into the strongest it can be for the journey ahead.
Aside from the motivation of my grandfather who retired as a Sgt. Major, I am without coaching.
I am solely relying on my self-driven motivation to help discipline myself into my goals one day at a time.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any advice or insight for anything.
I tend to read/observe before I speak, but quick to answer when spoken to. *You may see me ask about other jobs/roles but I do not
want to give the notion that I am "shopping" for a dream job, I am naturally a curious person who enjoys learning.
At the end of the day I am a humble man hoping to serve my country faithfully, ready to help others in need before myself,
and to provide a responsible life for both my wife and I.

Thank You,
Victor

Welcome aboard and best of success to you! If you have not done so yet, please be sure to read the thread titled, “A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear” at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back