Israel and Iran

Calling the President the President is a super low bar. Like the lowest. I was always taught we respect the rank not the person. I am sorry that things have gone so downhill for you that you cannot even respect the office. As much as I am disgusted by Trump I managed to be respectful of the office he held, and will be again if he is elected again.

I guess that you are unable to do so, as it seems Thunderhorse is as well. I think it is disrespectful, and unbecoming of both of you.
I do not care what you boo; I’ve seen what makes you cheer.

I think Iran's attack accomplished exactly what it was meant to. It showed their population, and the Muslim street, that they are willing to do something BIG against the "little Satan" while ensuring they did not receive a massive ass whipping on the back end.

I've seen people on FB dunking on Iran about how (almost) none of their missiles got through. But that's most likely what Iran wanted. They showed that they had the capability to hit Israel from a very long distance away, and yes some of the weapons got through. They also showed the degree of control they have over their proxies--Iranian proxies in Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, and Iraq (WTF?) all joined in. That's pretty significant. If Hezbollah would have gotten serious and launched a bunch of their thousands of missiles, it probably would have been a much different outcome.
I would not be surprised if there were back channel communications prior to attack....Iran saves face, and no retaliatory strikes from Israel.

I would not be surprised if there were back channel communications prior to attack....Iran saves face, and no retaliatory strikes from Israel.
I think there will be something Israel does to Iran, maybe an airstrike to show "hey, we can reach out and touch you too," maybe against one of their nuclear weapon development facilities.

...but since Iran "doesn't have any nuclear weapon development facilities," I'm sure it will just hit a "military site" or "empty warehouse" or "baby food production facility" or something.

I think there will be something Israel does to Iran, maybe an airstrike to show "hey, we can reach out and touch you too," maybe against one of their nuclear weapon development facilities.

...but since Iran "doesn't have any nuclear weapon development facilities," I'm sure it will just hit a "military site" or "empty warehouse" or "baby food production facility" or something.

Anyone remember when I said Israel was good at bilking the American treasury? Maybe it's the tinfoil, but I wonder if this is why they were abusing kids on Epstein's Island and blackmailing politicians.

Given Israel's controversial right to return law, I don't trust anyone in this admin or others who have any ties to Israel. If they get caught they can renounce their citizenship and hide out in Israel or a friendly country via an Israeli passport.

1713459014520.png

I have this strange idea wherein if we took even 1 billion and allocated that to better living conditions for our servicemembers, clean drinking water on bases, and even a fraction to the border...how cool would that be?

I love the irony of Israel using some of our tech to design, build, and employ the Iron Dome...but we're paying to rearm the network?

I wonder what will piss off Iran more, Israel striking the country or other Muslim nations allowing Israeli jets to overfly them enroute to the target? First Jordan aiding in Israel's defense and now this? Yeah, "Sunni/Shia" and all that, but this is still a pretty big deal.
I'm waiting for someone to say which jets flew the mission.

It'll be a big deal if they used F-35's.

I wonder what will piss off Iran more, Israel striking the country or other Muslim nations allowing Israeli jets to overfly them enroute to the target? First Jordan aiding in Israel's defense and now this? Yeah, "Sunni/Shia" and all that, but this is still a pretty big deal.
Whole lot of folks have a whole lot of reasons to hate Iran.

The only thing that would have made this better is if the Israelis had dropped EFPs that were made in the US.

Whole lot of folks have a whole lot of reasons to hate Iran.

I'm onboard with this and haven't missed that fact. I'm also not a Shia extremist trying to reconcile betrayal by my Muslim brothers who supported an attack on me by the Zionists.

As many here are aware, Iran is run by some batshit crazy religious extremists who view the world through that lens. Muslim nations allowing the hated Zionists to attack another Muslim nation is war on two fronts in their eyes. I'm a HUGE proponent of backing someone into a corner while allowing them an out; This strike doesn't allow Iran an escape. Iran backs down and loses face or lashes out.

I support Israel, but it should have stayed home last night. If Iran doesn't respond it looks weak. If Iran responds that becomes an escalation.

Google Employees Occupy Office Of Boss Until Contract With Israel Is Dropped | The Daily Wire

So... if I'm the CEO of Google, and you're my employees and you're not doing the work I'm paying for because you're trespassing in my office, and you're keeping other people who are getting paid by Google from doing their jobs...

Yeah. Security will see you out. We'll put a box with your stuff down at the front desk, feel free to pick it up at the end of the business day. Thank you for your service.

NYPD bust Anti-Israel protesters at Columbia University. Several of them have some pretty significant backgrounds: Ihlan Omar's daughter, daughter of UPS executive that killed an elderly couple in a car accident as a teen, and intern of the NY Attorney General.

They should just send these bitches to live under the jihads for a while. Straighten them right up...

Columbia anti-Israel protest arrests include Letitia James intern, UPS exec’s daughter who killed elderly couple in crash as a teen

Google Employees Occupy Office Of Boss Until Contract With Israel Is Dropped | The Daily Wire

So... if I'm the CEO of Google, and you're my employees and you're not doing the work I'm paying for because you're trespassing in my office, and you're keeping other people who are getting paid by Google from doing their jobs...

Yeah. Security will see you out. We'll put a box with your stuff down at the front desk, feel free to pick it up at the end of the business day. Thank you for your service.
The amount of tech assholes that think this is kosher is a clear and massive flaw in the culture and how Google has been a proactive activist corporation.

Has anyone considered that we live in a fractured society, because we give money and influence to tribes who should be silent minorities? The US would be fine without Iranian or Israeli influences. Yet somehow this feud, between these two very non-Western groups, has trickled to the very top of our political, military, and social discourse.

So much so, because these people are destroying the ecosystem which is modern Western society.

Back