Israel and Iran

Well, she is right...I don't like that they just took that snippet.....she was referring to the "what's really troubling in the region...."
Here's the full video for those wanting to watch it.

I fundamentally disagree with her conclusion that the broad support for terrorism in the Muslim world, which she correctly identified exists in both Western and Middle Eastern countries, was primarily a form of "protesting against a system that is not delivering for them on the economic or political front."

I think she arrives at that conclusion because she sees the world through her Neo-Marxist Ideological sun glasses. Everything basically boils down to the haves and the have-nots and if we can just make things equitable, all the worlds problems will go away. It is that same ideology that has created the ongoing mess at Columbia.

I think the broad support for terrorism in the Muslim world is because of the Fundamentalist roots that have intertwined with a huge portion of the various cultures that have embraced Islam, not because of economic stagnation and inequality.

I fundamentally disagree with her conclusion that the broad support for terrorism in the Muslim world, which she correctly identified exists in both Western and Middle Eastern countries, was primarily a form of "protesting against a system that is not delivering for them on the economic or political front."

I think she arrives at that conclusion because she sees the world through her Neo-Marxist Ideological sun glasses. Everything basically boils down to the haves and the have-nots and if we can just make things equitable, all the worlds problems will go away. It is that same ideology that has created the ongoing mess at Columbia.

I think the broad support for terrorism in the Muslim world is because of the Fundamentalist roots that have intertwined with a huge portion of the various cultures that have embraced Islam, not because of economic stagnation and inequality.
Islamo Terrorist is a form of Jihad to spread control over the world to make it Muslim. Saying any different makes you a complete fool.

What other religion is terrorism common today? There are Islamic terror attacks every day just like there are gang shootings in Chicago.

Islamo Terrorist is a form of Jihad to spread control over the world to make it Muslim. Saying any different makes you a complete fool.
No disagreement from me.
What other religion is terrorism common today? There are Islamic terror attacks every day just like there are gang shootings in Chicago.
Hindu's are also typically engaging in acts of terror against minority communities. The primary difference is that Islam o-fascist ideology is expansive by nature whereas Hindu Nationalism is mostly contained within the borders of Hindu majority countries.

I'm not well versed enough in Hindu nationalist ideology to know if they seek expansion and are just contained by natural borders with China and Pakistan, or whether they are content where they are and just want a Hindu majority country/culture at whatever cost.

In either case, Hindus can get pretty nasty. But I agree with your point at large that Islam is, generally, in a category by themself. The only other ideology that I can think of that is as expansionist as Islam is communism, which is ironic being that they are current bed fellows at Columbia.

I'd suspect that with Western dollars comes Western influence and then a resentment towards Western encroachment brought on by Western dollars.

Not to mention loads of corruption among host nation politicians and high-ranking military officers. When I was working with ARVN, you could always tell an officer on the take. Because they were only fat guys in a nation full of scrawny little dudes.

Last edited:

What about Jewish backed terrorism? Since the inception of their nation state they've done some pretty shitty things to the Western world. Everything from killing US personnel (USS Liberty), to sponsoring terrorists to blow up theaters (Lavon Affair), all the way to sexually abusing children for political blackmail (Epstein Island and Pizza Gate).

Not only do they drag the West into their self made feuds with their enemies, but for some reason it seems taboo to talk about their misdeeds. It's ironic that the Muslims and Jews used to be friends up until the formation of Israel. Not to mention that Jewish groups acted as financial backers behind the woke movement that torched American cities.

A very good argument can be made that the Jewish people have given Islamic fundamentalists such sway in Western Affairs. Politically they did help to prop up names like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Jones. Our wars in the ME and funding sent to them have also been a security and financial boon to them.

Last edited:
What about Jewish backed terrorism? Since the inception of their nation state they've done some pretty shitty things to the Western world. Everything from killing US personnel (USS Liberty), to sponsoring terrorists to blow up theaters (Lavon Affair), all the way to sexually abusing children for political blackmail (Epstein Island and Pizza Gate).

Not only do they drag the West into their self made feuds with their enemies, but for some reason it seems taboo to talk about their misdeeds. It's ironic that the Muslims and Jews used to be friends up until the formation of Israel. Not to mention that Jewish groups acted as financial backers behind the woke movement that torched American cities.

A very good argument can be made that the Jewish people have given Islamic fundamentalists such sway in Western Affairs. Politically they did help to prop up names like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Jones. Our wars in the ME and funding sent to them have also been a security and financial boon to them.
I'm not so sure about the highlighted part. Murdering Jews is literally part of their religion. That's not hyperbole. Here is one example:
Religious Textbooks | PBS - Saudi Time Bomb? | FRONTLINE | PBS

"The last hour won't come before the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them so Jews would hide behind rocks and trees. Then the rocks and tree would call: oh Muslim, oh servant of God! There is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only "Gharkad" tree, it is of Jews' trees."

Also,

1713912705300.png

I'm not so sure about the highlighted part. Murdering Jews is literally part of their religion. That's not hyperbole. Here is one example:
Religious Textbooks | PBS - Saudi Time Bomb? | FRONTLINE | PBS

Also,

View attachment 44539
Not excusing Islam, but the Hadith were written well after Islam was established. Not to mention under British and Ottoman rule the Muslims and Jews had intermingled quite a bit.

Bro showing a pic of Nazi's and Muslims still doesn't excuse current Jewish terrorism or the deep systemic issues they've created. All three groups suck. Though if we wanna take arithmetic into account, the Jewish people were instrumental in spreading communism; the tally of which is over 100+ million dead. They leaked nuclear secrets to the Soviets, sold our missile guidance systems to China, and provided the PRC tech for upgraded nuclear triggers.

This isn't taking into account the blood and treasure we've wasted in the ME, while being hamstrung by pedophiles blackmailed by Jewish intelligence operatives. At a certain point we need to face reality in that the Jewish people are not our allies and hold beliefs that are antithetical to American interests.

Last edited:
What I find wild about this, is how these dudes that would kill most of these women for not wearing a Burka have somehow convinced so many women (and LGBTQIAA+ers) to support their cause.
This tells you how much we've lost. This tells you how much propaganda has been spread in the west through organizations like CAIR. Remember, immediately after October 7, KJP announced the administration's plan to combat islamophobia...not anti-semitism.

Calling the President the President is a super low bar. Like the lowest. I was always taught we respect the rank not the person. I am sorry that things have gone so downhill for you that you cannot even respect the office. As much as I am disgusted by Trump I managed to be respectful of the office he held, and will be again if he is elected again.

I guess that you are unable to do so, as it seems Thunderhorse is as well. I think it is disrespectful, and unbecoming of both of you.

It is incumbent upon us to call these bastards out, right, left, whatever when they are fucking up.

Why should any of us have a modicum of respect for these blood sucking leaches that continue, along with their collaborators to fuck us dry under the guise of progressivism, safety and any other word that will spark emotions?

Our country was founded, predicated upon not trusting government/politicians while calling then out.

I'm not excusing any behavior with this post, so don't take it that way, this is an observation.

Hate, deep-seated hate, for Jews has gone on for over a thousand years. How much of that history, consciously or subconsciously, fuels Israeli decisions?

Again, I'm not justifying or excusing anything, just wondering out loud.

I'm not excusing any behavior with this post, so don't take it that way, this is an observation.

Hate, deep-seated hate, for Jews has gone on for over a thousand years. How much of that history, consciously or subconsciously, fuels Israeli decisions?

Again, I'm not justifying or excusing anything, just wondering out loud.
To add to your observation. What have the Jewish people been doing for the past thousand years to merit this hatred? They're obviously doing something wrong, because it's helping fuel anti Jewish sentiment throughout 1000+ years.

Everyone from Tiberius Caesar to rainbow haired college commies had or have beef with them. That's not normal.

To add to your observation. What have the Jewish people been doing for the past thousand years to merit this hatred? They're obviously doing something wrong, because it's helping fuel anti Jewish sentiment throughout 1000+ years.

Everyone from Tiberius Caesar to rainbow haired college commies had or have beef with them. That's not normal.
Personally, I think this can be pretty much broken down into 4 categories.

1) Lack of assimilation. Jews have tended to follow the tenets of Judaism and that set them apart. This isn't unique to Jews, but it is an element. Most cultures and societies around the world are homogeneous. Different

2) A History or resistance. The 12 Tribes of Israel that settled in Judea have a very strong connection to the land, both historical and religious. They have also been conquered countless times and have had a tendency to rebel...at least until the Romans took Masada, then that part went largely went away until the Holocaust. Conquerors tend to like when the people they conquer just accept that.

3) Success. The Jews have always been successful. The whole reason they got into banking is because it was literally the only profession they were allowed to enter and they thrived there. I'm not sure why, but there are a disproportionately large amount of very successful individuals who happen to be Jewish. Is it culture, religion, "God's chosen people", luck, etc. Idk. I just know what I have observed and that I'm not the only one who has made that observation. Jealousy

4) World Changers. Piggy-backing off of point 3, many successful Jews have changed the world. Karl Marx is a great example of a Jew who created communism, and we all hate him for it lol. Unfortunately, this is where the Jews have, seemingly dis-proportionally, been linked to these either powerful or influential individuals. There was a time when "Marxist" and "Jew" was essentially interchangeable. Stereotyping

Historically points 1 and 2 were the major issues; but, recently I think points 3 and 4 are the biggest reasons.

People on the left tend to hate Jews because they are, in their minds, part of the "haves" class. White, wealthy, privileged, *insert Buzzword*

People on the right tend to hate Jews, actually for similar reasons. They see powerful, wealthy, men who happen to be Jews, supporting causes that they think are fundamentally detrimental to their society. See: George Soros.

At the end of the day, both the left and the right elements that dislike the Jews tend to view them as a monolith, as opposed to the individual actors that they are.

Back