Not Work Safe Monday thread

Nah. Monday's done. I've shown you the light and you can walk towards it or embrace the darkness. You're all grown up now, it is time to harness your inner spirit animal and crush each and every Monday. I realized that I have nothing left to give and so I pass the torch to you. To all of you.

Monday uber alles.

No rabid Monday post from @Freefalling ?

I'm disoriented. :-/ Perhaps beer mixed with cholesterol meds have an undiscovered side effect and I slept for days. Is it really Wednesday? No, no.

Tuesday, then...

Nah. Monday's done. I've shown you the light and you can walk towards it or embrace the darkness. You're all grown up now, it is time to harness your inner spirit animal and crush each and every Monday. I realized that I have nothing left to give and so I pass the torch to you. To all of you.

Monday uber alles.

NO! FUCKING NO FREE! NO! YOU CAN'T DRAG US ON LIKE A BUNCH OF FUCKING CRACK JUNKIES UNDER THE EL! WE NEED OUR MONDAY MOTIVATION! YA'LL GOT ANY OF THEM MONDAYS!?

M.

Monday uber alles.
Didn't know it took that many words to say "I quit"

Monday uber alles.

I urge you to call the VA suicide hotline immediately.

Seriously, that's a lot of creative energy coming up with that stuff every week. That's why most comic strip guys get burned out early, like Calvin & Hobbes, The Far Side, etc. But those guys had millions to retire on. What does FF have?

The Users :whatever::wall::troll::-o:dead:

Seriously, that's a lot of creative energy coming up with that stuff every week. That's why most comic strip guys get burned out early, like Calvin & Hobbes, The Far Side, etc. But those guys had millions to retire on. What does FF have?

The Users :whatever::wall::troll::-o:dead:

Countless hours of built-up cynicism and a burnt-out Anger light on the dash?

Monday can just shave it's face with mace in the dark, saving all it's food stamps and burning down the trailer park...my time is a piece of wax falling on a termite, who is choking on his splinter's!

Get crazy with the cheese-wiz...

Last edited:
Monday can just shave it's face with mace in the dark, while burning down the trailer park...my time is a piece of wax falling on a termite, who is choking on his splinter's!

Get crazy with the cheese-wiz...

Is this your writing sample for being the new MONDAY FUCK YEAH!!! thread maker?

Beck is cool. I'll nominate you, what the hell. ;-):thumbsup:

Back