My Random TV Thread

I'm up for the challenge.

54816819.jpg

Trailer Park Boys

I am WAY late to the party on this, but I find this show so stupid I cannot stop watching it. Just into season 3 now with the Rush episode.

Alex Lifeson has a career in acting if he chooses to, he was great in this episode, and of the 3 seasons I've watched so far, this is definitely the coolest moment in the show.

Series is available on Netflix, and I definitely suggest beginning in the 1st season so that you can get to know the characters.

Trailer Park Boys

I am WAY late to the party on this, but I find this show so stupid I cannot stop watching it. Just into season 3 now with the Rush episode.

Alex Lifeson has a career in acting if he chooses to, he was great in this episode, and of the 3 seasons I've watched so far, this is definitely the coolest moment in the show.

Series is available on Netflix, and I definitely suggest beginning in the 1st season so that you can get to know the characters.

Hard to beat a well played 12-string for for back up, and some lead work. I played nothing but a 12 string from '64-'82.

The Blacklist - RED comes back from cookoo island and links up with Dembe to hunt down the people responsible for Lizzy's absence.

Banshee - HOOD has linked up with a crack smoking sexxy female FBI agent who knows he has something to hide but is willing to look past it. :-oO_o

PoI - ROOT is back and she kills alot of bad dudes looking better then ever in super tight black pants and endless AMMO. :

Last edited:

Banshee - HOOD has linked up with a crack smoking sexxy female FBI agent who knows he has something to hide but is willing to look past it. They are about to engage in Nekid time but Someone breaks in and tries to Kill Dana so Hood has to bounce leaving the FBI agent to track down a dude who thinks he is the devil. She gets captured and is in a bad place, sense the last 4 chicks this guy has snatched ends up with no ovaries! On the bright side, Job is back wearing female clothes!!!:-oO_o

Not to mention the Brotherhood and Proctor are about to get it on. Carrie and the female cop have some things to work out.

Banshee friggin' rocks. Not sure how they'll wrap this series up but it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

Last edited:
I binge on "It's Always Sunny" on a regular basis, and every time I'm reminded of how naturally funny all of the actors are. "The Nightman Cometh" has to be my favorite episode of the series so far (I'm on Season 6) with "The D.E.N.N.I.S. System" and "Mac and Charlie Die" as close runners-up.

Back