Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

It is with a very heavy heart to let all who loved our Harley through pictures. That our big boy passed a little while ago in our home. With us loving on him as he took his final journey. He had a sudden onset of dysplasia which took him within hours. Our boy was 12 years old. View attachment 44329

I feel sick for you. May all the dogs see us again one day.

Last edited:
My buddy had a rough day yesterday. Phase 2 of his mouth restoration. The metal brace came off, but they had to root canal the tooth he’d bent out. And he had to have two teeth extracted because the nerve was dead. So pain pills, antibiotics, no rough play and no crunchy treats for 4 weeks.

IMG_2678.jpeg

…but lots of love and attention and doggie ice cream cups.

My buddy had a rough day yesterday. Phase 2 of his mouth restoration. The metal brace came off, but they had to root canal the tooth he’d bent out. And he had to have two teeth extracted because the nerve was dead. So pain pills, antibiotics, no rough play and no crunchy treats for 4 weeks.

View attachment 44462

…but lots of love and attention and doggie ice cream cups.
Poor TR! I hope he gets better quickly!

Ethan getting a scratch in.
20240420_060803.jpg

Puppy!! That is one cute little fuzzball. Great name, too. One of my favorite characters. Australian Shepherd?
Miniature American Shepherd, a smaller derivative of the Australian Shepherd. Dad is a little small, so might be about 30 lbs. So still a medium size.

Last edited:
Back