Random (but real) Picture Thread

His cammo pattern works in that environment about as well as our ACUs did in… well, pretty much any environment.

You mean UCP (opposed to the OCP now). The ACU is the style of the uniform in the Army, like BDU (woodland and desert) is in the Marines.

The distinction is a pet peeve of mine.

Reminded me of a somewhat heated discussion I had with a young gentleman about two years ago...

Me: I've been to a few other countries and America is still the greatest one I've seen.

Him: Well, maybe thats your opinion. Not mine.

Me: What other countries have you been to?

Him: none, but...

LoL.

Reminded me of a somewhat heated discussion I had with a young gentleman about two years ago...

Me: I've been to a few other countries and America is still the greatest one I've seen.

LoL.
visiting other countries can be eye-opening, especially ones that don't exist under America's security umbrella

LoL.

This is the very discussion I have when people want to talk insurrection, socialized fill-in-the-blank, racism is a white construct, class warfare, and/or oppressive regime/literally Hitler.

Back