SARC/BRC Prep

Dustin Yates

Verified Military
I'm sorry to add to the pile of prep questions that are already out there, guys, but I can't help but ask this question that's been driving me up the walls. I don't have the capacity to quit, mentally. Physically, I'm not a superstar.

Is BRPC one of the kinds of courses that you can make it through if you don't quit and keep moving? Is it similar to other schools, where they build you up to the standard that they desire? From what I've understood so far, most people and articles tend to say that they don't have time. You either have it or you don't. I can do the sit ups. I can swim. I can do the push ups, busting ass. And pull ups have always been a nightmare for me.

Again, apologies for adding to the crap. I just want to know what I'm up against, before I get ahead of myself.

I'm sorry to add to the pile of prep questions that are already out there, guys, but I can't help but ask this question that's been driving me up the walls. I don't have the capacity to quit, mentally. Physically, I'm not a superstar.

Is BRPC one of the kinds of courses that you can make it through if you don't quit and keep moving? Is it similar to other schools, where they build you up to the standard that they desire? From what I've understood so far, most people and articles tend to say that they don't have time. You either have it or you don't. I can do the sit ups. I can swim. I can do the push ups, busting ass. And pull ups have always been a nightmare for me.

Again, apologies for adding to the crap. I just want to know what I'm up against, before I get ahead of myself.

It's not impossible. Don't quit, try your hardest and you'll be fine.

Back