Shooter deceased after rampage in rural Nova Scotia

A lot of unanswered questions and now members are confidentially telling the media to keep pushing for truth. A CI is definitely a possibility. Known to have killed previously in the US, not sure but plausible. This is crazy beyond crazy.

Cracks are forming in the RCMP cone of silence

Interesting story. It even included mandatory Trump-bashing... in an article about RCMP corruption... regarding a mass murder that happened in Canada... none of which have anything to do with Trump or the US.

The Mounties have also taken refuge behind its claim that it has commissioned a psychological profile of the gunman and can’t say anything at this time. It kind of sounds like then candidate Donald Trump’s claim in 2016 that he couldn‘t reveal his tax filings because they were under audit.

Interesting story. It even included mandatory Trump-bashing... in an article about RCMP corruption... regarding a mass murder that happened in Canada... none of which have anything to do with Trump or the US.

Up here, a certain demographic is obsessed with Trump; possibly more than their American Democrat brethren.

I suppose the next question is, who else uses that bank for that purpose? I doubt they are in business solely to serve the RCMP. Foreign entities? The cartels? Governments?

There was rumours that the shooter was a RCMP informant and now there's evidence making it look more like reality.

The Nova Scotia shooter case has hallmarks of an undercover operation - Macleans.ca
Wow, that brought up more questions than answers.
I suppose the next question is, who else uses that bank for that purpose? I doubt they are in business solely to serve the RCMP. Foreign entities? The cartels? Governments?
Following the paper trail for the shooters money and that banks political connections/customers is likely to be a hoot and a half.

Wow, that brought up more questions than answers.
Following the paper trail for the shooters money and that banks political connections/customers is likely to be a hoot and a half.
Oh I doubt the powers that be in the Great White North will dig very far. It very well could be the RCMP and even if it isn't, the weak leadership at the top of the Canuck food chain will keep them from finding any foreign actors culpable.

Why couldn't a private citizen withdraw their own money like that? If it's his money, banks won't stop you from taking it. Yes in the US banks must report it to Uncle Sam (yay freedom!), but it's not illegal. This looks consistent with Canadian law too.

Why couldn't a private citizen withdraw their own money like that? If it's his money, banks won't stop you from taking it. Yes in the US banks must report it to Uncle Sam (yay freedom!), but it's not illegal. This looks consistent with Canadian law too.

It's not the bank, it's the withdrawal from Brinks that's questionable. They don't act as a bank here. If he withdrew from personal accounts, even if it was a business account; they'd deliver it to the bank and he'd have to pick it up there.

More on the shooter.

Last week Maclean's reported that authorities were looking into Wortman's potential involvement in organized crime - including his relationships with Hells Angels motorcycle gang members and with a convicted felon involved with the La Familia cartel in Mexico.

Wortman's neighbor, Peter Alan Griffon, recently finished serving part of a seven-year sentence for drug and firearm offenses linked to La Familia.
Nova Scotia shooter 'may have been a RCMP undercover agent'

Saw this earlier on one of the (many) conspiracy pages/alternative truth outlets I follow. Curious.

In the first week, I read it a few times and in similar page's. I read some where else today, can't remember where but that it's more likely he's just a paid source or CI.

Unless the media uncovers some serious evidence, if it's remotely true; we'll never find out with the current government in power.

It's not the bank, it's the withdrawal from Brinks that's questionable. They don't act as a bank here. If he withdrew from personal accounts, even if it was a business account; they'd deliver it to the bank and he'd have to pick it up there.

But he owns a business. All I'm getting at is it's highly improbable he's affiliated with the RCMP.

$475k is a lot of money. I'm willing to bet that Brinks will work with their customers to help get whatever they need wherever they need it.

I'm also willing to bet that Brinks is not used for normal RMCP cash payments to informants or other undercover type operations, especially an out of the ordinary delivery.

$475k is a lot of money. I'm willing to bet that Brinks will work with their customers to help get whatever they need wherever they need it.

I'm also willing to bet that Brinks is not used for normal RMCP cash payments to informants or other undercover type operations, especially an out of the ordinary delivery.
Their customers are a bank not individuals. They arw an armored transport company not a bank.

Back