Six Philadelphia Police Officers shot.

Glad nobody got killed. Too bad they didn't blow that motherfucker's head off.

And of course the Philly Mayor expolited the whole incident to push his gun control agenda:

“I’m a little angry about someone having all that weaponry and all that firepower, but we’ll get to that another day,” Kenney said. “...And if the state and federal government don’t want to stand up to the NRA and some other folks, then let us police ourselves. But they pre-empt us on all kinds of gun control legislation,” he said. “Our officers deserve to be protected and they don’t deserve to be shot at by a guy for hours with an unlimited supply of weapons and an unlimited supply of bullets. So it’s disgusting and we have to do something about it,” he added.

As if gun control would keep stolen and black market guns out of the 'hood. Or keep drug dealers from shooting at cops and each other.

You folks in Philly need to get a new mayor. This guy's from fucking Pluto.

A gun-grabber will never miss an opportunity to exploit a bad situation to their benefit. They are purely emotional driven creatures who operate outside the confines of truth and logic.

With that said, I wish a complete and speedy recovery to all the wounded officers involved. Prayers out for their families as well, because I know that no of them liked the experience of receiving one of "those" phone calls.

Glad nobody got killed. Too bad they didn't blow that motherfucker's head off.

And of course the Philly Mayor exploited the whole incident to push his gun control agenda:

“I’m a little angry about someone having all that weaponry and all that firepower, but we’ll get to that another day,” Kenney said. “...And if the state and federal government don’t want to stand up to the NRA and some other folks, then let us police ourselves. But they pre-empt us on all kinds of gun control legislation,” he said. “Our officers deserve to be protected and they don’t deserve to be shot at by a guy for hours with an unlimited supply of weapons and an unlimited supply of bullets. So it’s disgusting and we have to do something about it,” he added.

As if gun control would keep stolen and black market guns out of the 'hood. Or keep drug dealers from shooting at cops and each other.

You folks in Philly need to get a new mayor. This guy's from fucking Pluto.

The deviation from logic is why I'll never believe that gun control is purely for safety. What does "police ourselves" mean? No-knocks?

I know a couple DA's that have forgotten their true position within the justice system and believe they are LEO's. It appears this is probably one of those types.

Krasner probably has hemorrhoids for not being able to let this guy out on a PR bond. Dude didn’t get any champagne in his cell because all the cops lived.

All this news release did was give the shooter an opening for having his case tossed for ineffective counsel. Krasner practically gift wrapped it.

Krasner probably has hemorrhoids for not being able to let this guy out on a PR bond. Dude didn’t get any champagne in his cell because all the cops lived.

All this news release did was give the shooter an opening for having his case tossed for ineffective counsel. Krasner practically gift wrapped it.

Well that's not quite *all* it did. It quite thoroughly undermined any future negotiations with barricaded criminals.

Back