"Tiger King" Netflix Show Thread

The hell is Cameo?

ETA: I didn't Google it, I figured my now subjects (SS members) should have to work for my affections. I did run on a platform of power.

I feel sorry for the historians and anthropologists that are going to chronicle this chapter of "The China Pandemic", a hundred years into the future.

Add on: Future generations are gonna think we we're all stoned, drugged to the gills, or high on meth. The dissertations that will come of this are gonna be damning and epic. In an Illiad sort of way... O_o

Last edited:
It's just a working theory. He still doesn't know what happened to his client. I see nothing wrong in stating one's personal theory, but that seems oddly specific. He states "What I had heard". From who, where ?

Anyone remember the $25,000 Pyramid game show?

JFK...
Don Lewis...
Jeffrey Epstein...
Nicole Brown Simpson...
Tupac...

It's just a working theory. He still doesn't know what happened to his client. I see nothing wrong in stating one's personal theory, but that seems oddly specific. He states "What I had heard". From who, where ?

The guy was probably into some pretty shady shit. It's not exactly a warm and welcoming environment.

Back