Ukraine - Russia Conflict

Neat video my ass! You should have put a trigger waring on that damn thing... Holy shit there's a lot to unpack there.

I only watched the first 11 mins. The number of times this cock sucker mentions the U.S. is bonkers. Now that I know we basically provide all the major logistics for NATO and Europe, and this clown is acting like we owe it to them. Already forgot how things came to this point huh?

Just another European war we got dragged into. I was in Germany in August 2022. The Ukraine war and Russian aggression def had an impact on Germany. Of course there's the price of gas and fuel, but food and services were affected also. It's a shame, because Germany really is a beautiful, peaceful place.

Here's a suggestion for the Pea'ns from Armchair Gen. BSR: You want bad Russia to go away, but don't want to commit troops. Why don't you save up some Euros and buy some of these high tech U.S. weapons you talk about so highly and send them to Ukraine on your own? If that doesn't work, you could always convert some BMW and VW factories to make some German precision weapons to give to them? Not like something like that's never been done before, amiright?
That's why I put it up. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. The words coming outta that woman's mouth shows how out of touch the German government is. That and they bought so much into Russia's energy sector that their factories are being dismantled and shipped to places like Louisiana.

Germany's industrial capacity is shot, they imported a bunch of ungrateful Muslims who are a net drain, and they're running lignite (brown coal) to generate power. Not only are the cupboards bare, but they've shot themselves in the foot.

Germany imported labor from the 2.5th-3rd world because like Americans, many young people loath normal jobs and having 2.3 kids. I think Germany did itself a solid by not granting citizenship to children of those immigrants, but that info is dated from 2010ish. Not that they would have a coherent plan to send most them home if they wanted.

Remember years ago when France jumped into Mali? Don't get me wrong, I loved to see it and thought it was great, but there was one little problem.

Most of their logistics was supplied by the USAF. Tankers, cargo planes, whatever else.

France intervening in the Ukraine, despite the land bridge, only happens with US participation. Not "hey, you can go do this", but "here's a bunch of C-17's and C-5's to help you do this".

More comments from the French President with English subtitles. AI was obvious on the translation, since it spells Putin’s name like the Canadian comfort meal.

Germany imported labor from the 2.5th-3rd world because like Americans, many young people loath normal jobs and having 2.3 kids. I think Germany did itself a solid by not granting citizenship to children of those immigrants, but that info is dated from 2010ish. Not that they would have a coherent plan to send most them home if they wanted.
I dunno. I get the feeling that young Germans had their futures taken from them and were brainwashed to think it was okay. Let's not forget Germany and the Green party were huge proponents of the woke movement. Oddly enough, Russia has historical ties to the Green movement. I've heard that Russia formed them to as a way to destabilize Germany.

Going back to the war, I honestly doubt any of the replacement immigrants will fight for Germany. As a whole, the Muslim hordes that have invaded Europe pose a security threat and are a liability in a time of war. Ukraine was full of Arabs, Muslims, and other nationalities, who scooted when the going got rough.

Damn, that was close. Wonder who fed the Russians the SIGINT.

Missile explodes near Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's meeting with Greek prime minister: Sources

"A couple hundred meters" is close? <laughs in Bagram>

Well I guess if the missile is big enough, a couple hundred meters away is close. And especially if it involves a head of state.

But I wouldn't even sign off on a CAB for someone that far away...
True, but think of the optics the Russians got. A few hundred meters and they would have taken out a thorn at their side and killed a NATO Prime Minister. Either way they're going Russia STRONK westerner, cause they're retarded psychopaths.

True, but think of the optics the Russians got. A few hundred meters and they would have taken out a thorn at their side and killed a NATO Prime Minister. Either way they're going Russia STRONK westerner, cause they're retarded psychopaths.
If they kill him they make him a martyr, not just in Ukraine but in the West. And he doesn't seem to be doing a really great job. Why take the chance of letting him become a rallying cry, and getting someone in who's better?

If they kill him they make him a martyr, not just in Ukraine but in the West. And he doesn't seem to be doing a really great job. Why take the chance of letting him become a rallying cry, and getting someone in who's better?
Spit balling, it would be a PYSOP win. Killing a NATO official might even cement Russians relationship with China further. They're all about brinksmanship, maybe they think that if they make NATO lose face they can demoralize smaller countries. That and with our political systems in shambles, maybe they're desperate to strike while we're weak.

I dunno. I get the feeling that young Germans had their futures taken from them and were brainwashed to think it was okay. Let's not forget Germany and the Green party were huge proponents of the woke movement. Oddly enough, Russia has historical ties to the Green movement. I've heard that Russia formed them to as a way to destabilize Germany.

Going back to the war, I honestly doubt any of the replacement immigrants will fight for Germany. As a whole, the Muslim hordes that have invaded Europe pose a security threat and are a liability in a time of war. Ukraine was full of Arabs, Muslims, and other nationalities, who scooted when the going got rough.

Damn, that was close. Wonder who fed the Russians the SIGINT.

I'll never give credit to Russia for all it's supposed PSYOPS like planting opposition/subversives all over and waiting until society collapses. The claimed to bring marijuana, and commies into University. There's always been worthless clowns and commies, they just don't get far by virtue of their policies.

Germany in no exception. Strange ideas and idiologies can flourish there without mother Russia. They got motherfuckin pedos taking in orphans and shit over there. I think they're soft, and it will take a real existential threat to turn them back into a war machine. Soccer people.

And haji ain't scrapping on the street, or fighting nobody in any country's war. They're dick riding the successful countries they inhabit with the idea they have the superior societal/religions framework and they'll inherit power when society collapses, or they outnumber the locals or whatever. I'm afraid of the jihads like I'm afraid of global warming. Every rifleman's wet dream to be surrounded by a bunch of them fuckers in combat. It will be like a damn zombie movie.

I'll never give credit to Russia for all it's supposed PSYOPS like planting opposition/subversives all over and waiting until society collapses. The claimed to bring marijuana, and commies into University. There's always been worthless clowns and commies, they just don't get far by virtue of their policies.

Germany in no exception. Strange ideas and idiologies can flourish there without mother Russia. They got motherfuckin pedos taking in orphans and shit over there. I think they're soft, and it will take a real existential threat to turn them back into a war machine. Soccer people.

And haji ain't scrapping on the street, or fighting nobody in any country's war. They're dick riding the successful countries they inhabit with the idea they have the superior societal/religions framework and they'll inherit power when society collapses, or they outnumber the locals or whatever. I'm afraid of the jihads like I'm afraid of global warming. Every rifleman's wet dream to be surrounded by a bunch of them fuckers in combat. It will be like a damn zombie movie.
I dunno. The FSB's old Soviet subversion programs were wildly successful and are still bearing fruit today. Lotta the old people pushing the crazy crap we see were people who bought into that lie. USSR is gone, but their intel people seeded the crazy ideologies we see today. Hell there are even rumors and pictures of what looks like a young Merkel being a Stasi recruit.

Yeah, the Germans are definitely doing pedo shit, but that rot is everywhere in Europe. Hell, there's a shitload of pedo shit going on in the US and DC. Some of the biggest names like the Podesta's, who are big people in the Biden, Clinton, and Obama admin's, have been tied to Epstein, Maxwell, and a bunch of other pizzagate shit.

You're dead on, haji is going to ride this out. They give no fucks about their host country. That said, how many of our fellow citizens are willing to defend themselves from these savages? To us haj isn't a threat, but they will will cause a lot of damage to the uninitiated and brainwashed when they take over an area. For the average German, French, or European citizen, haj is going to wreak considerable damage on them even without a war on.

If I were Russian, I'd be stoking fires within the Muslim populations in Europe to destabilize NATO as much as I could. Get them to do crazy shit to divert attention and resources away from the Ukrainian front. It kinda worked with the Israeli's and the Hamas, considering that Iran is a good friend to Russia.

Last edited:
I think, just like after 9-11, that the jihads can only do so much damage before the population turns, and they know this. For them to have any true effect on this country, they would have to establish a lot more Dearborn Michigans without other growth in the U.S. The real demographic changes in the next few decades will be from Mexico/S. America, not the hundreds of thousands coming across the border from Asia and Africa.

Russia wishes it had the capabilities it boasts about. Shit, look at their air defense systems and the shape of their conscripts.

I think, just like after 9-11, that the jihads can only do so much damage before the population turns, and they know this. For them to have any true effect on this country, they would have to establish a lot more Dearborn Michigans without other growth in the U.S. The real demographic changes in the next few decades will be from Mexico/S. America, not the hundreds of thousands coming across the border from Asia and Africa.

Russia wishes it had the capabilities it boasts about. Shit, look at their air defense systems and the shape of their conscripts.
No argument on the jihadis. Agree that demographic changes will stem and be greater from Latin American sources. That said, European birthrates are already in decline. So unless Europe can use precision armaments to annihilate Russian troops, it's gonna be hard for them to field a competent fighting force and secure their own territory.

The Russian's might be idiots, but they will happily send tens of thousands of men to their death just to save face. Not to mention starting brushfire wars in our own backyards to keep us from focusing on them.

Friendly reminder by Medvedev of who we're dealing with and what some are happily supporting. Unless it happened to them ofc.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 053841.png

Last edited:
He's just repeating what many Ukrainian's have said but replaced Ukraine with Russia. Both sides are idiots at this point.

Now with Macron spouting bullshit, nothing like a war to make people forget he let his country be invaded and burn. The pro-Ukraine crowd thinks that Russia will just let French troops openly operate against Russians without Paris burning. Or that France will hit Moscow before Paris burns.

He's just repeating what many Ukrainian's have said but replaced Ukraine with Russia. Both sides are idiots at this point.

Now with Macron spouting bullshit, nothing like a war to make people forget he let his country be invaded and burn. The pro-Ukraine crowd thinks that Russia will just let French troops openly operate against Russians without Paris burning. Or that France will hit Moscow before Paris burns.

I mean no disrespect, but there is a huge difference to me when someone had that very vision, intent in advance, planned and executed it, versus the victim talking out of emotions due to being violated and wishing the perpetrator bad things. So I may end up being a hypocrite for that, but I feel the Ukrainians here without supporting such radical suggestions, while having no sympathy for the aggressor narrative whatsoever ( Obv not just because of that. There's a whole stack of reasons I've already mentioned in this thread ). I've also heard plenty times from Westerners that Russia should cease to exist as an entity and vice versa. Messed up thing to suggest for sure. What always beats lunatic yapping though, is to actually put those words into practice. What Russia has been actively trying all along and imo they def have no intention to stop with Ukraine. I principally don't support those super drastic ideas from either side. Its just asking for even more instability. The human tragedy aside.

Last edited:
Back