US Infrastructure

They make for great pics from the back yard!

View attachment 44669View attachment 44670

Every solar event is "the end" and we're supposed to die or whatever, I don't know. People have screamed about these for how many years now? So prep for your solar flares and other end of the world events. Maybe someday you'll be right and your basement's Faraday cage will save the world. Maybe one of the dozens of "God's chosen" will predict the end date. Maybe, maybe...

WTF, dude. We're basically in the same place and I can't see shit. 🤬

Said Stevie Wonder
Leave your mom's basement and the world is your oyster
I think there's surgery for that
Get the fat chick off your face
Get the fat guy off your face
Open your fucking eyes
I too used to be scared of the dark

I could go on, but I'll guess my open mic hour is done @Ooh-Rah?

I could go on, but I'll guess my open mic hour is done @Ooh-Rah?
LOL -

Open 🎤 all you want friends!

Dirty little secret? I go through and prune the “shit” every few days and no one is the wiser. Thread merges, pissy post deletions, all you see are free flowing conversations and the faint memories of something stupid and kinda racist you thought that one guy said about you a few days ago but now cannot seem to find anymore…(Including this post in about 12 hours)

LOL -

Open 🎤 all you want friends!

Dirty little secret? I go through and prune the “shit” every few days and no one is the wiser. Thread merges, pissy post deletions, all you see are free flowing conversations and the faint memories of something stupid and kinda racist you thought that one guy said about you a few days ago but now cannot seem to find anymore…(Including this post in about 12 hours)

I'm offended, impressed, angry, and aroused.

My army will still overthrow you. The coup d'Ă©tat moves when I I say to move. Long live the Republic!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back