Who is your favorite fictional character from a book and why is it Jack Reacher?

Scubadew

SOF Support
This COULD turn in to a thread where people post their favorite fictional characters and we all compare/contrast, but I think we'd all be much happier if we just talked about Jack Reacher.

Killing Floor and Persuader were two of the most enjoyable books I've ever read.

I'm gonna have to go with Mitch Rapp. I've read all of Vince Flynn's books, and have most of the audiobooks as well. I usually listen to them on the drive to/from work.

Uhtred of Bebbanburg - Saxon Tales

The Night Clerk Sam Damon - heard about this book on Shadowspear.com. Amazing.

Mitch Rapp

I'm going to go with any of the following:
-Wolf Larsen from Jack London's "The Sea Wolf."
-Victorian Greyjoy, Barristan Selmy, or Stannis the Mannis from "A Song of Ice and Fire"

Calvin and Hobbes are based of of real people that's why I did not choose them. Now Whinnie the Pooh Bear runs a close second. That Eeyore is a happy go lucky ass.

Calvin and Hobbes are based of of real people that's why I did not choose them. Now Whinnie the Pooh Bear runs a close second. That Eeyore is a happy go lucky ass.

It is my understanding that Calvin is named after John Calvin and Hobbes after Thomas Hobbes, however the characters are not based off of these individuals.

Curious George, he makes me laugh. He is such a silly monkey.
I'm old enough to remember Zo Zo, the original, along with the Man In The Yellow Hat. I had two books when I was a little tacka.

My most, most favorite character, George Smiley in John Le Carres' many books but primarily Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy, The Honorable Schoolboy & Smileys People, one of the best trilogies in print. And if you saw Sir Alec Guinness play him, even more so.

Oh, and Biggles.

Back