Your 2024 Presidential Election Thread

Ok - I'm fucking doing it. I've got an idea for a viral presidential campaign advertisement. Now stay with because shit is about to get dark - in fact, you might want to just leave this thread now...

...great, you're still here !!!!

Cue the patriotic music -

-WW2 era warplanes streak across a cloudy sky

-Close-ups of ballots being cast

-oddly the music fades from patriotic music to something that sounds like a techno version of the Chili's Babyback Ribs jingle and the screen starts to cut back and forth between two seemingly different storylines...

-warplanes

-ribs

-aerial dog fight'

-BBQ sauce is being drizzled across the ribs

-a warplane is smoking, she's going down

-there's a bite missing from one of the ribs

-wide angle shot of a Joe Biden speech in a YUGE auditorium and its nearly filled to capacity (maybe two dozen people) and he is telling whoppers about corn pop, little kids stroking the hair on his legs, talking about the train he used to ride across the Patapsco River, yelling in a voters face that "I dont work for you" and telling stories about the war heroes in his family

-cut to the ww2 warplane; engulfed in flames in the jungle

-cut back to a bbq sauce smeared platter with nothing left but a pile of bones and a techo version of the Chilis Baby Back Ribs song (without the lyrics) is thumping...

..."its the other OTHER white meat"

Then you hear a voiceover as the music goes silent:
If you know, you know - BIDEN/HARRIS - lets finish the job...

FADE TO BLACK - aaaaand boom goes the dynamite

Last edited:
Ok - I'm fucking doing it. I've got an idea for a viral presidential campaign advertisement. Now stay with because shit is about to get dark - in fact, you might want to just leave this thread now...

-oddly the music fades from patriotic music to something that sounds like a techno version of the Chili's Babyback Ribs jingle and the screen starts to cut back and forth between two seemingly different storylines...

-warplanes

-ribs

-aerial dog fight'

-wide angle shot of a Joe Biden speech in a YUGE auditorium and its nearly filled to capacity (maybe two dozen people) and he is telling whoppers about corn pop, little kids stroking the hair on his legs, talking about the train he used to ride across the Patapsco River, yelling in a voters face that "I dont work for you" and telling stories about the war heroes in his family

-cut back to a bbq sauce smeared platter with nothing left but a pile of bones and a techo version of the Chilis Baby Back Ribs song (without the lyrics) is thumping...

1000002214.png

Space Force is up in my "Set yourself on fire for no fucking reason" rotation, but I guess we'll probably have to go with some random asshole?

If they are prior Army, please let them be MI.
I Dont Want To No Way GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Truth in lending - I think the votes should be counted twice no matter what.

Once when the polls close - so we can see the margin of victory
Once after we find the box in the back room that coincidentally carried the margin of victory +1

Only then should we announce a winner

-warplanes

-ribs

-aerial dog fight'

I’m fucking crying 😂😂😂

-warplanes

-ribs

-aerial dog fight'

No way those island dwellers had bbq sauce. Maybe a nice pineapple or coconut based glaze, but definitely not bbq sauce.

Well, unless the aircrew was tasked with bringing the seasonings...

When CNN turns on their masters...

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/19/politics/fact-check-biden-pennsylvania-campaign-swing/index.html

WashingtonCNN —
President Joe Biden spent three days this week campaigning in the critical swing state of Pennsylvania. He littered his remarks with false and misleading claims on subjects ranging from his annual earnings to his cap on seniors’ prescription drug spending to the demographics of China to the frequency of his past travel to Iraq and Afghanistan.

^A real possibility but damn I sure hope not.

Russia was right when it said we'd lose interest eventually. Its just a mater of when.

They still have 10s of thousands of shitty tanks and millions of young guys to throw into the grinder...

If we wanted to degrade the Russian war-making apparatus, this clearly ain't it. Because the people are fully brainwashed or just Anti-West and are still joining up and not rebelling.

Back