Don't Thank Me, Thank Disney

Back in the day, rock used to be pop music, and the record companies just went to strip clubs and subcontracted the sultry-ness.

Although I still aint hatin' them Disney products. :-":thumbsup:

Poot, Demi Lovato's long "lost" sister:

tumblr_nw1jobstK51qe70u4o1_250.jpg

Her chilling story:

Poot Lovato: has the internet discovered Demi's secret sister?

The Secret Life of Poot Lovato - Delete It, Fat! - Wattpad

The Swedish metal band Sabaton with today's history lesson:

And their song about Larry Thorne.

Last edited:
To promote balance, I shall reiterate Demi with fishnets, shiny leather, and rolling around on beds:

Last edited:
...sigh...RIP Lemmy. Although you probably won't get much resting in!

I like this version too. Just because Slash and Grohl are real rock stars who genuinely appreciate what it represents to be playing with Lemmy.

Pepper saved that post @x SF med. Nearly anything from the Surfers makes me smile.

Bitter Sweet Symphony?!? I fucking hate that song so much I want to swerve into traffic when it comes on the radio :die::zzz:
The only thing worse that than The Verve is...OKAY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD! I was just typing that the only thing I hate more than that song is anything by 4 Non Blonds! LMFAO! :-o

Glad I could ruin your day J... I feel better now.... How about some Enigma, Concrete Blonde or REM? Presidents of the USA? Duran Duran?

so here is some Depeche mode to make you happy...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so..... just.... Dance, the Safety Dance!

Last edited:
My god man! Have you no decency? Let's all take a moment to cleanse this thread and pay homage :

Battery

Ahh yes, I can see why that shit-show would cause 'this' to happen. Grammy's didn't even know what to do with metal back then, freeking Jane's Addiction was in the same category. Alice Cooper and Lita Ford open the envelope and cannot belief what it says.

No, not to the cry baby bitches they have become, but instead to the innovative speed metal maniacs they once were.

Agreed - despite their current bitchiness, they were one of the primary groups setting the standard for thrash metal when it initially took off. Homage now? Maybe not, but Battery is one of their better songs (and one of the better 80s thrash songs out there.

(Although Battery may fall into that genre Metallica's 80s work wasn't something I'd broadly categorize as speed metal - thrash metal is a much more accurate descriptor)

Metallica's problem is they became a bunch of douchebags after/ because of the black album....which is when the mainstream started listening to them. They were famous and rich prior to that, but now they had more of everything on every level.

Fuck Lars Ulrich.

Back