Not Work Safe ∴ Don't thank me; thank YouTube/Twitter/TikTok

I saw the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknowns when I was nine. It stays with you for life. They are the best of the best.

I've been to Arlington several times. My wife has to drag me out of that place after watching 3-4 guard rotations and visting gravesites. Its mesmerizing. I've also witnessed the SOG chew the ass of a disrespectful observer.

I've been to Arlington several times. My wife has to drag me out of that place after watching 3-4 guard rotations and visting gravesites. Its mesmerizing. I've also witnessed the SOG chew the ass of a disrespectful observer.

My dad was Army. He couldn’t speak highly enough of The Old Guard. After that trip to Arlington, I made him teach me the manual of arms with my Boy Scout bolt action parade rifle.

There are some good YouTube videos of the Guard, which I need to revisit. Including a few Sentry ass chews on scuzzy civilians.

Dad also took me to West Point to see a graduation parade ceremony. I think he was trying to tell me something. 🤣

Back