Not Work Safe .

This almost reads like a MadLibs story.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/10/world/aosta-italy-french-woman-dead-scli-intl/index.html

A 22-year-old French woman whose blood-drained body was found in an abandoned church in northern Italy’s Aosta Valley over the weekend had been looking for a haunted house believed to contain ghosts, according to police.

If you can't find the ghost, be the ghost I guess?

Police believe the victim could have been attempting to carry out a TikTok stunt, adding that her death could be related to a ghost hunting competition being played in France on the social media platform.

Good old TikTok making an appearance.
The other working theories are that it was a “consented murder” or sacrifice, or an attempt to carry out a social media prank in the deconsecrated church.

"Sacrifice" and "prank" in the same sentence. Those kind of aren't the same.

According to the spokeswoman, the victim and a male friend had been seen in the area dressed “like vampires.” A witness interviewed by police say the young woman was pale and “emaciated” and the man had dark hair and olive skin. The witness told police investigators that she looked like a “walking corpse.”

"Dressed like vampires" is a thing? @Muppet dresses like a dude who sucks dick for a Wawa hoagie. To be fair, those are good sammiches.

The dead woman, whose name has not been released, had been stabbed with what investigators say was a camping knife and had bled to death, according to medical examiner Roberto Testi. She also had two gunshots to her neck and one to her abdomen that police say may have been inflicted after she died. Some of the blood had been scraped off the floor and removed from the crime scene, police told CNN. There were no signs of struggle, police say.

Bled to death, two post mortem GSWs, and blood scraped from the floor? We're just making shit up now, right?

Police say they found a package of pink marshmallows and some groceries purchased at a local store near her body

Someone better call the Mystery Machine because we've hit peak stupid in this ghost hunt. Zoinks!

How fucking sad is it that a national, strategic level resource is reduced to a meme on this board?

The Dot thread, where we post dumbass memes, also holds the status of a national level asset.

I ask you, are we serious about being American?

How fucking sad is it that a national, strategic level resource is reduced to a meme on this board?

The Dot thread, where we post dumbass memes, also holds the status of a national level asset.

I ask you, are we serious about being American?

I don't disagree. Remember when ships' movements were controlled and classified? Now you can google "USNI news fleet and marine tracker" and get relatively solid info.

USNI News Fleet and Marine Tracker: April 8, 2024

Same for ships that were damaged a la Bon Homme Richard. Nothing is sacred or secret. Maybe instead of the dot threat where is should be crass memes and booby and dick jokes we should have a "it's ludicrous this is open source" thread.

Back