Not Work Safe .

Adventure Time Eating GIF

There is a neighborhood park across the street from our house. It's one of the reasons we like where we live. There is often something happening there, usually involving children. Every once in a while some of them, usually young teenagers, end up in my yard. When that happens I just move them along. Kids are going to do kids things.

When my wife was out of town last week I was at my desk on the second floor, which has a window that overlooks our front yard and the park. I saw a teenage boy walk up my driveway and stop near my truck to fidget with something he had in his hands. I assumed it was either one of my daughter's little friends or someone selling something. But after he stood there for a while doing whatever, I decided to go downstairs to find out what he was doing on my property.

My wife Lilla spends a lot of time making our house look great inside and out. Last weekend the cherry tree was in full bloom and the tulips were out in force. It was beautiful.

I opened the front door and stepped out onto my porch and told the boy, "Whatever you're doing, go do it somewhere else," He nodded and started to walk off. That's when a teenage girl, who I didn't notice previously because she was laying down in my wife's flowers, got up and also walked off. They were having a photo shoot in my wife's flower bed. That's a new one for me.

I hate to be the old man who's like "get off my lawn!" But yeah... get the hell off my lawn, and out of my wife's flowers. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 10
There is a neighborhood park across the street from our house. It's one of the reasons we like where we live. There is often something happening there, usually involving children. Every once in a while some of them, usually young teenagers, end up in my yard. When that happens I just move them along. Kids are going to do kids things.

When my wife was out of town last week I was at my desk on the second floor, which has a window that overlooks our front yard and the park. I saw a teenage boy walk up my driveway and stop near my truck to fidget with something he had in his hands. I assumed it was either one of my daughter's little friends or someone selling something. But after he stood there for a while doing whatever, I decided to go downstairs to find out what he was doing on my property.

My wife Lilla spends a lot of time making our house look great inside and out. Last weekend the cherry tree was in full bloom and the tulips were out in force. It was beautiful.

I opened the front door and stepped out onto my porch and told the boy, "Whatever you're doing, go do it somewhere else," He nodded and started to walk off. That's when a teenage girl, who I didn't notice previously because she was laying down in my wife's flowers, got up and also walked off. They were having a photo shoot in my wife's flower bed. That's a new one for me.

I hate to be the old man who's like "get off my lawn!" But yeah... get the hell off my lawn, and out of my wife's flowers. ;)

Folks have no respect in anything. I imagine, if they knocked on your door and asked, politely, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Entitled people do what they want.

Back