Dui air force waiver spec ops

I never was charged with marijuana nor used it for that matter. I was just making a point that their becoming more relaxed and trying to build up their numbers. My dad has a cross fit gym and one of the Air Force recruiters came there the other day asking to hang up banners and pass out flyers around the gym for Air Force Spec Op jobs saying they are looking for candidates and the jobs are in high demand. But yeah, I realized I may have misread that. I'm just going to have to wait till I finish up my business with the court and go for a waiver.

I never was charged with marijuana nor used it for that matter. I was just making a point that their becoming more relaxed and trying to build up their numbers. My dad has a cross fit gym and one of the Air Force recruiters came there the other day asking to hang up banners and pass out flyers around the gym for Air Force Spec Op jobs saying they are looking for candidates and the jobs are in high demand. But yeah, I realized I may have misread that. I'm just going to have to wait till I finish up my business with the court and go for a waiver.

Any waiver you would need won't be able to be started until the court case is closed, any sentence has been carried out, and all fines/costs have been paid. So focus on getting all that taken care of, be honest with the recruiter, and be prepared to explain why they should bother taking a chance on you after your past mistakes.

Just an update for the people in my shoes, it has been a minute. I finally finished everything legally and was able to find a recruiter that would work with me. I have to gather all court records, write a letter explaining the situation, and also provide character references. I then will get an interview with the squadron commander who will decide my fate with the Air Force. Since there is no garuntee on entry I have to be open to the needs of the Air Force. I’ve been busting my ass training and am ready to take the past and will hopefully have my shot at enlisting pararescue if approved. The recruiter expects the process to take about a month all said and done. Fingers crossed I’ll update if I get approved.

Back