Navy SEAL who killed Osama Bin Laden to reveal identity on Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a wanker.

Coming out with nonsense about getting passed over for promotion and such nonsense for killing Bin Laden. Perhaps he should take a look closer to home, maybe listen to those audio tapes and wonder if being the dude that killed Bin Laden wasn't the issue when it came to promotion... Instead, it could well be the fact he comes across as an utter cunt.

Navy SEALs – Their Untold Story premieres on Veterans Day, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 9:00–11:00 p.

Amazon has advance copies available.

blank-legal-pad-vector-833153.jpg

(Dammit, I'm six pages too late with the Rob Riggle link.)

I guess the signature on the NDA must pretty worthless now after so many breaches of contract. Isn't it supposed to be binding for life? So much for Fight Club Rules 1 and 2.

Last edited:
LMAO...Fox is currently trumpeting their "exclusive" interview with O'Neill. I guess the one CNN posted a few days ago didn't exist?

The media are vermin...

Some lunatic is going to try to cap this guy or his family just for the notoriety. I read somewhere his estranged wife was talking about changing her name and GTFO with the kids.

I can understand the man wanting some recognition for his actions, I suppose that's only human...but the oaths and non-disclosure breach aside, it seems awfully selfish and ill-advised to put your family at risk for the sake of fame and fortune.

Last edited:
People disclosing classified for personal gain isn't going to stop until people start going to jail. That'd snap wise-asses back in line a lot faster than an open letter to your community.

Last edited:
I think this has run its course who gives a fuck what this guy is doing, he didn't have the integrity to uphold his NDA, I don't think anything more needs to be said on the topic that hasn't been already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back