Space Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the shit they got for copying their logo and flag from recent Sci-Fi, I’m glad to see that their uniforms have no pop-culture feel to them!

2059A4D5-1941-46D1-8868-4022B165D129.jpeg

6B4330F0-0CE7-4EF6-92D6-83D08E6D94F8.jpeg37DD90D9-AA6E-49E4-8D61-1A2CAB63A9DF.jpeg

Hey Bob?

Yeah Nick?

What do you think of the new uniforms?

Solid, I think we finally got something that we can all run with.

Do I have a “go” To release to the public?

100%! But hey, just to be safe, I wrote this for you. If anything goes south get this online right away!

Wilco! May the force be with you.

You too, live long and prosper.

- INTERNAL USE ONLY -
RELEASE IN CASE OF UNEXPECTED PUBLIC RIDICULE
The uniform graphic being shared on social media is not an official U.S. Space Force uniform design concept,” Maj. Nick Mercurio said in an email Tuesday. “The Space Force service dress uniform is still a work in progress.

I'm moving to Cocoa Beach and getting a job with Space Force and then you'll all be sorry.
...for how bad we'll feel for making fun of you. The number of witty one liners will sky rocket. We'll land one jab after another. Though it'll probably fill that black hole in your heart with how much love will be carried with each message. I'm sure we'd be able to carry on for, at minimum, infinity, and possibly beyond. Queue the responses in t-minus....

...for how bad we'll feel for making fun of you. The number of witty one liners will sky rocket. We'll land one jab after another. Though it'll probably fill that black hole in your heart with how much love will be carried with each message. I'm sure we'd be able to carry on for, at minimum, infinity, and possibly beyond. Queue the responses in t-minus....

It won't be the same. Without the image of him wearing the red Star Trek tunic, err I mean the Space Force uniform; jokes won't be the same.

A lot of their work is classified so they are going to be issued remote collection devices to wear?

I can’t take my phone into an Unclassified/CUI space and these idiots are being issued, funded by us, bloody tracking devices?

The Space Force is a joke.
uhhhhhhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh WHAT? W H A T didyoujustsay!?!?

IF YOU DONT WIN IN SPACE YOU DONT WIN. THE GUARDIANS ARE HERE TO PROTECT US FROM ALIENS, THE CHINESE PEDOS, LIBTARDS AND THAT CAR ELON SHOT INTO SPACE WHICH WILL EVENTUALLY CRASH BACK TO THIS FLAT PLANE WE CALL EARTH.

I was trying to offend everyone there, including anyone who hates the best Star Trek character, Jar Jar Baggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back