Space Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are now saying that depending on what metrics say, you could be put on a bad boy list. That’ll be interesting when your rebuttal is that you can’t meet the gates because 12 hours a day you’re in a secure facility where you can’t wear it.

Space Force has taken it's share of jabs from virtually everyone re: it's uniform design (just read through this thread), but when I saw this pic of the new Chief of Space Operations, Gen Saltzman, wearing the wheel cap (aka Service Cap) in an article today, I was reminded as to just how bad their service uniform really is. All I could think of was, "This is so bad. It has to be a joke, right?" Seriously, the worst service dress uniform in military history...ever.

Space Force Service Dress Design Discussion:

"Hey, Simon, got any ideas the design of the Service Cap?

"YES! For General officers, we take these neat little Star Trek insignias and line them around the band!"

"You mean just a couple on each side, kind of like the farts and darts?"

"NO! As many as you can fit on it."

"But we already have a big Star Trek device on the front. Won't that be a bit much.."

"Pfft. You can never have too much Star Trek....just put them all around. It'll be so awesome. Trust me!"

"OK."

Screenshot_20221221_172419_Google.jpg

Last edited:
That's not real. That can't be. That's so goddamn stupid, meme worthy, hilarious, sad, cringe, fucking stupid it can't be real.

Right?

Because if that is, fuck you Space Force guys. You are catching shit until the end of time.

That's not real. That can't be. That's so goddamn stupid, meme worthy, hilarious, sad, cringe, fucking stupid it can't be real.

Right?

Because if that is, fuck you Space Force guys. You are catching shit until the end of time.
Haha. I counted 11 Star Trek emblems in just that photo...which we all know doesn't capture them all. And that cross button Michael Jackson coat?! Damn. I'm certainly no fashion consultant but holy crap is that a train wreck.

Right?

Yeah, it’s real.

They went Starship Troopers on the bit.

ETA - Happy belated birthday, Space Force! (December 20, 2020)

1671678768071.jpeg

The Space Force is a joke. Army ACU's used to hide in shame, but this...fuck those guys. I don't even want them to save us from a Space Rock. Bitch ass trash trying to one up the cyber community which is pathetic in its own right.

I hope their spouses are done wrong by hobos under an overpass while Snowden watches from a hacked satellite connection. Idiots. Their leadership are clowns, their NCOs are clowns, that uniform tells us EVERYTHING we need to know about that orphanage. I cannot express my disdain for that third trimester "needle and vacuum club" survivor enough. I have more respect for Nickelback and Pakistani NGOs. If the Space Force had any shred of dignity they would tar and feather everyone involved in making that uniform.

Do y'all not see what they are doing here with the Star Trek imagery? Do you not see the organization's intent? It is like fucking NAMBLA were given an XBOX and told to go make a galaxy or some such shit. I have more respect for D and D guys because they know who they are and don't try to hide. The Space Force? I really hope their uncles stopped taking them on camping trips years ago. Uncle Space Force Dude, let them heal and move on, 22 is too old for you, you know?

Look at that shit. Tell me your mom didn't love you enough and your dad loved you too much without telling me... Fucking Hugo Boss and Coco Channel are hating life right now, furious they were two generations too early.

Space Force, y'all need to take a safety standdown and conduct group Beretta Lobotomy sessions. It is the only way to make it to the next level.

That uniform is so pathetic. Fucking Space Force...

If we were serious about space defense we'd have Green Lanterns actively patrolling sector 2814.

I'd love to know how many people, and their rank, worked on the uniforms, patches, logos, etc.

The only thing worse would be a dependa flexing their spouse's rank while wearing some Star Trek/ Star Wars gear.

I will consider that that branch a joke until it accomplishes some "save the planet" shit.

I'd love to know how many people, and their rank, worked on the uniforms, patches, logos, etc.

Speedrun version of the M17 acquisition?

“You give me $17 million on a credit card, and I'll call Cabela's Spirit Halloween tonight, and I'll outfit every soldier, sailor, airman and Marine neckbeard with a pistol uniform for $17 million. And I'll get a discount on a bulk buy."

They literally could have done better with minimal thought by ctrl-c/ctrl-v-ing any era Star Trek uniform.

The only thing worse would be a dependa flexing their spouse's rank while wearing some Star Trek/ Star Wars gear.

I will consider that that branch a joke until it accomplishes some "save the planet" shit.
Personally, I kind of think replacing officer’s swords with lightsaber hilts was a cool idea.

They litterally refer to themselves as … Guardians.

Guardians shaping the future of the force

Sgt. Michelle Holt is the first member of the U.S. Space Force to complete the military training instructor course at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. While other MTIs have transferred into the U.S. Space Force, Holt is the first Guardian to be selected for, and graduate from, the rigorous 35-day program from start to finish. Upon completion, her classmates unanimously voted for her to receive the class’ highest honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back