3 Killed in Jordan

Fuck. Iran trains/funds KH out of Syria near Jordan's NE border. Bomb the living fuck out of it. Bomb the living fuck out of Iran. We should've bombed the living fuck out of Iran in 19-fucking-79. I said back then we're gonna be fucking sorry someday we let those motherfuckers tromp all over us. Kill em all. Kill em the fuck all. Yeah, bring on WW3 in the Mideast. Needs to happen.

When I was in Iraq in 2022 these things were dropping out of the sky harmlessly left and right around BIAP.....Ok, the article says the drone flew low to evade defenses but to me that means something is not set up right, and I hope that's just typical media 3rd hand info.

Wait till those guys in the little bird come flying low to evade Abu Haidar's early alert system. That's really going to chap someone's ass...

Last edited:
America is the weakest it has been in my adult life, in every way that actually matters. Diplomatically, information, military, economic... and that's just internationally. We are also super weak domestically. The circling sharks smell blood in the water, and they will bite off increasingly large bites of American people and interests until they learn to fear us again.

"We need a bigger boat."

Fuck. Iran trains/funds KH out of Syria near Jordan's NE border. Bomb the living fuck out of it. Bomb the living fuck out of Iran. We should've bombed the living fuck out of Iran in 19-fucking-79. I said back then we're gonna be fucking sorry someday we let those motherfuckers tromp all over us. Kill em all. Kill em the fuck all. Yeah, bring on WW3 in the Mideast. Needs to happen.

Sorry. This is what we called a “Mad Minute.”

Still, the point is, the head of the snake is in Tehran, always has been, always will be.

Back