United States & Gun Control discussion.

Philadelphia Sheriff's Office disputes 'misleading' controller report that 76 service guns still missing

Fucking Philly. Motherfuckers preach about getting rid of guns, cause the hood rats doing the shooting follow laws.

Making matters worse, Philly has been violating 2A both federal and state constitution for decades, yet, can't keep their fucking house in order.

Fuck you.

I've had the displeasure of attending meetings with our elected sheriff. She's a cunt. The office is a mess.

Thankfully they aren't really involved in law enforcement in the city. Pennsylvania Deputy Sheriffs don't have the same duties they do in other states.

But the electorate gets what it deserves.

Last edited:
I've had the displeasure of attending meetings with our elected sheriff. She's a cunt. The office is a mess.

Thankfully they aren't really involved in law enforcement in the city.

But the electorate gets what it deserves.
Sounds like Minneapolis.

Thankfully they aren't really involved in law enforcement in the city. Pennsylvania Deputy Sheriffs don't have the same duties they do in other states.

But the electorate gets what it deserveGod.

She definitely looks like a political hack.

Do NOT ask about curly fries at Jack in the Box. The employees take that shit seriously.

VIDEO: Jack in the Box employee shot at family over curly fries, family files lawsuit
Late one night I was behind a couple at a fast food drive through in Sierra Vista, AZ (a Wendy's, maybe? IDK) who went absolutely NUTS over their order. The woman in the passenger seat was stretched out over the driver, with her entire upper body out of the driver's window, screaming profanities. The man was acting out too. To me it was pretty obvious they were under the influence.

They eventually drove off, I pulled up and talked to the workers a little as I got my food. No guns were pulled and no physical violence but it was pretty tense.

I worked at a Burger King in high school. Fast food work is hard enough without people acting like assholes over stupid shit.

Late one night I was behind a couple at a fast food drive through in Sierra Vista, AZ (a Wendy's, maybe? IDK) who went absolutely NUTS over their order. The woman in the passenger seat was stretched out over the driver, with her entire upper body out of the driver's window, screaming profanities. The man was acting out too. To me it was pretty obvious they were under the influence.

They eventually drove off, I pulled up and talked to the workers a little as I got my food. No guns were pulled and no physical violence but it was pretty tense.

I worked at a Burger King in high school. Fast food work is hard enough without people acting like assholes over stupid shit.

Five of my kids work at Chick-Fil-A. Oh, the stories they tell. They do have very responsive management who intervene very quickly if customers escalate.

I tell people if you want to see the underbelly of humanity, go to fast food, the ED, or Waffle House.

Five of my kids work at Chick-Fil-A. Oh, the stories they tell. They do have very responsive management who intervene very quickly if customers escalate.

I tell people if you want to see the underbelly of humanity, go to fast food, the ED, or Waffle House.

Agreed on underbelly of humanity. EMS is why I despise people's.

Back