United States & Gun Control discussion.

I used to manage a local shooting range. So many "gun guys" who came in to shoot would say "I'll never give up my guns" or "from my cold dead hands." Bullshit. I've always said that MOST people will gladly hand over their guns when things get the slightest bit uncomfortable. I hope I'm wrong and if the day comes, those who fuck around, also find out.

What's funny is the ones who talk the most smack are the ones wearing Crye and with the short barrels, suppressors or the Gucci guns. The guys with the S&W MP Sport with 10,000 rounds and the Remmy 770, they usually don't say squat.

I used to manage a local shooting range. So many "gun guys" who came in to shoot would say "I'll never give up my guns" or "from my cold dead hands." Bullshit. I've always said that MOST people will gladly hand over their guns when things get the slightest bit uncomfortable. I hope I'm wrong and if the day comes, those who fuck around, also find out.
^this, and people who say "the police/military wouldn't do that to their own people" when it comes to enforcing gun-related restrictions.

Yes. Yes they would. I PROMISE you they would.

Even if this generation are "bitter clingers," the next one won't, because the system will beat that sense of freedom and rugged individualism out of those who follow.

Episode 14 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

For the guy in the white van across the street or whatever NSA/Homeland Security site catches keywords on here and other sites, I just want to make sure I am making him work for his paycheck.

So for the record, I strongly support the 2A, but it doesn't apply to MSRs.*

*That's for you, Bob. Say 'hi' to the missus.

For the guy in the white van across the street or whatever NSA/Homeland Security site catches keywords on here and other sites, I just want to make sure I am making him work for his paycheck.

So for the record, I strongly support the 2A, but it doesn't apply to MSRs.*

*That's for you, Bob. Say 'hi' to the missus.
American security services and Jack Murphy are the only people who pay attention to what we say about them here on the site. ;)

^this, and people who say "the police/military wouldn't do that to their own people" when it comes to enforcing gun-related restrictions.

Yes. Yes they would. I PROMISE you they would.

Even if this generation are "bitter clingers," the next one won't, because the system will beat that sense of freedom and rugged individualism out of those who follow.

I say this all of the time, my LEO friends get pissed. But let's think critically here.

Either LEOs abide by the constitution or they protect their pensions, they can't do both. I believe there will be a large population, including my bro in law that would enforce unconstitutional and illegitimate mandates to protect their pensions.

I also believe that a small portion of LEO will fight it but will be purged by their politician bosses.

You can disagree with me all you want but history proves that many in "power" will enforce illegal actions, sad as it is.

I say this all of the time, my LEO friends get pissed. But let's think critically here.

Either LEOs abide by the constitution or they protect their pensions, they can't do both. I believe there will be a large population, including my bro in law that would enforce unconstitutional and illegitimate mandates to protect their pensions.

I also believe that a small portion of LEO will fight it but will be purged by their politician bosses.

You can disagree with me all you want but history proves that many in "power" will enforce illegal actions, sad as it is.

Here's the problem. I do not necessarily disagree. That said, there is almost 250 years of case law that supports 'both' sides. Who is right? Who is wrong? I am not sure it's as exact and as binary as we want it to be. Even at the ratification on the BoR there were states with some robust gun laws that never went challenged with the new 2nd amendment.

I know this: There is man's law, there is God's law, there is my law. When all goes to hell in a handbasket I go by God's law, followed by my law, and let the chips fall where they may. I think at the end of the day you think similarly.

The firstest bestest test of this theory is to look back at how many of the completely ridiculous "declarations" resulted in police officers repressing citizens over something as simple as the wearing (or non-wearing) of a bullshit face mask...
...for our own safety

The firstest bestest test of this theory is to look back at how many of the completely ridiculous "declarations" resulted in police officers repressing citizens over something as simple as the wearing (or non-wearing) of a bullshit face mask...
...for our own safety

Yep. I will say that in my AO, just north of Philly, the Township/Boro cops did not abide by that but, in transparency, our county DA (Weintraub) put out to all local cops that: no local cops are to abide by unconstitutional/illegitimate mandates. The local magistrates were advised to not allow/take cases of this in the courts.

In addition, cops/bosses were told to let PA State Police enforce this, which, they did, I witnessed it as a paramedic that required state police to patrol areas that required SP backup.

This is why I consider PA state police the states jack boot gestapo and will not change my mind.

Back during the plandemic, I may have shared this, I'll share it again.

While most areas around here shut down, a few diners refused to including a diner called the Radcliffe Cafe, here in Bristol Boro, stayed open, handed out pocket constitutions.

Maria and I were eating there, many from town were. 3 Bucks County health dept cunts walk in, complete with masks and clip boards and county sheriff's. Demanding they shut down, we all leave but wanted names for contact tracing.

Me being the loud dick head I am and others stood up, told them to fuck themselves and told them to leave.

Tory sheriff's called local police/called an assist. Boro, Township and other cops showed up.

Cops got there, said that they will not enforce bullshit, advised the inspectors and Tories that they either sit down to eat or leave since they are trespassing.

Diner erupts in applause, tory cunts leave, cops sat down to eat.

Will they do this for gun mandates, I hope.

Years ago I called out the "Boogaloo Boy" movement for their posturing. Both sides run their mouths about guns..."they WILL do that, they WON'T do that" crap gets old.

Anywho, BB's were all over social media, and a few on this site, talking mad shit about what THEY would do, but curiously the goalposts kept moving. It was like Obama's red line in Syria with WMD, something would happen and there was no response from the BB's. One day I just asked why aren't they doing anything but running their mouths? Their gazillion dollar AR's and tac kit and jacking off to YT videos...fucking do something.

They of course did not except to get mad at me for calling them out.

All of these states passing laws and what are the BB's doing? Nothing. The goal posts continue to move because ultimately they are cowards talking mad shit and helped give the FBI and others a thin pretense for hunting down "extremists" in America.

It's all just noise and posturing. The problem is people believe them and it unnecessarily riles up the other side. "See?! Extremists!" They aren't extremists, they are scared children playing patriot on the internet.

Years ago I called out the "Boogaloo Boy" movement for their posturing. Both sides run their mouths about guns..."they WILL do that, they WON'T do that" crap gets old.

Anywho, BB's were all over social media, and a few on this site, talking mad shit about what THEY would do, but curiously the goalposts kept moving. It was like Obama's red line in Syria with WMD, something would happen and there was no response from the BB's. One day I just asked why aren't they doing anything but running their mouths? Their gazillion dollar AR's and tac kit and jacking off to YT videos...fucking do something.

They of course did not except to get mad at me for calling them out.

All of these states passing laws and what are the BB's doing? Nothing. The goal posts continue to move because ultimately they are cowards talking mad shit and helped give the FBI and others a thin pretense for hunting down "extremists" in America.

It's all just noise and posturing. The problem is people believe them and it unnecessarily riles up the other side. "See?! Extremists!" They aren't extremists, they are scared children playing patriot on the internet.

You wanna know why I don't say shit and I don't posture? I embody the gray man. I have mouths to feed, I don't need to be a target. It doesn't mean that I don't agree with them.

If you want to be an American citizen, you have to follow all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
When someone decides to no longer follow those laws - there are somepretty clear cut consequences.

If you elect to no longer follow the law of the land, you just have to hope that things turn out in your favor the same way they turned out for folks like Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Paul Revere, and others that decided to march to the beat of their own drum...

Just remember, the government in power is "always" the government in power.

You wanna know why I don't say shit and I don't posture? I embody the gray man. I have mouths to feed, I don't need to be a target. It doesn't mean that I don't agree with them.

Agreed. Besides, as we all know, the powers that be look for this kind of shit on line, not caring about leftist ideology, rather, attempting to quash "right wing insurrection" by any means necessary.

The boog boys ain't shit, though I do agree with them, they are all talk. It will be peaceful means/resistance that will work, until it does not.

Either way, we are all right ring domestic extremists in their eyes when we just want to be left alone.

If you want to be an American citizen, you have to follow all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
When someone decides to no longer follow those laws - there are somepretty clear cut consequences.

If you elect to no longer follow the law of the land, you just have to hope that things turn out in your favor the same way they turned out for folks like Samuel Adams, John Hancock, Paul Revere, and others that decided to march to the beat of their own drum...

Just remember, the government in power is "always" the government in power.

Agreed but it's a shame that inherent rights only matter to some and certainly not to government. We allowed this to happen.

Yes. Yes they would. I PROMISE you they would

Zenn wrote in the People's History Of The United States about his theory called Paying the Guards. He believes, and history has proven that if police, fire, and military are threatened with their livelihood, the majority will execute their governments plan.

Zenn wrote in the People's History Of The United States about his theory called Paying the Guards. He believes, and history has proven that if police, fire, and military are threatened with their livelihood, the majority will execute their governments plan.

A lot of people who do these jobs believe in public service via government agency. The government is not bad, and their job is to both help the citizenry and fulfill government functions. Truly a foot in two worlds.

Its all right there in the word...

"government"
the direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states

No matter how benevolent they may pretend to be - the primary goal and singular purpose of a government is to govern...
...embrace it - accept it - learn to exist within it - and live the best life you can in spite of it

A lot of people who do these jobs believe in public service via government agency. The government is not bad, and their job is to both help the citizenry and fulfill government functions. Truly a foot in two worlds.
Right--and often, in the moment, a reasonable person might interpret certain orders as lawful. For example, if you're in the National Guard and you're sent to, say Louisiana in the aftermath of, say Hurricane Katrina, it may seems totally reasonable to me, as a 19-year-old private, that we need to go door to door confiscating firearms because so many people are running amok.

Days, or years, after I may have regret, or realize that it's blatantly unConstitutional, but until then, it's "Roger, Sar'nt."

Its all right there in the word...

"government"
the direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states

No matter how benevolent they may pretend to be - the primary goal and singular purpose of a government is to govern...
...embrace it - accept it - learn to exist within it - and live the best life you can in spite of it

That's "a" definition of government, but not the "only" definition.

Back